Premier League[ bt tv sky sports hd ] BT Sport currently has the rights to show 52 live Premier League matches from the —20 to —22 seasons. Their packages A and G give BT the rights to second pick and 12 fifth pick matches. The rights to the Premier League are shared with Sky Sports and Amazon Prime Videowho have live matches, and 20 live matches respectively.
Who are you signing up to for the season? Get the biggest money stories by email Subscribe We will use your email address only for the purpose of sending you newsletters.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights Thank you for subscribingWe have more newsletters Show me See our privacy notice Could not subscribe, try again laterInvalid Email With next season's Premier League football being shared between Sky, BT Sport and Amazon Prime Video, it can be hard to work out which services you need to be signed up to to catch the whole season - and how to do so without bankrupting yourself.
As all Virgin Media bundles come loaded with ultrafast connectivity, it also means that you can use Virgin Media's speedy internet to stream Amazon Prime's games.
- Instead, you have to add it to your package through BT itself. Read on and I'll explain how to go about it.
- The move will allow both pay TV operators to increase the reach of their channels and their acquired content and sports rights.
- With half a century of providing telecommunications services to the UK, BT is one of the best-known names in broadband , now delivering high-speed services via fibre to millions of customers around the country.
- I wonder how much this deal cost BT? No doubt more line rental or broadband price increases on the way to pay for it.
- AMC brings you the hottest new programmes on UK television, so get set for big drama and big thrills. AMC is a separate opt in bonus channel and may be removed at any time.
When it comes to who's showing what, Sky has most games, followed by BT, with Amazon Prime holding two rounds of fixtures in December for the first time. Package 2 - 32 matches shown on Sky Sports on Saturdays at 5.
- If you're here, chances are you been asking yourself how much is BT Sport going to cost? You've asked and we're here to answer.
- Price and Product changes — 3rd December - New and Existing customers The following pricing and product changes will apply from 3rd December Price increases in respect of line rental will not apply to customers who entered into fixed price contracts after 8th August and Line Rental Saver customers until your fixed price contract expires or you change your product.
- They will all give you a nice box to plug into your TV and the run of hundreds of channels of TV and film content, but there are still plenty of differences that are worth weighing up before you decide to buy or switch.
- What's in the BT Sport Pack?
- It shows you everything that is coming up, the time and date, the channel it will be running on and a summary of what exactly will be shown. You also have the option of purchasing two, three and up to eight sports channels, also for a monthly fee.
Package 4 - 32 matches shown on Sky Sports on Sundays at 4. Package 5 - 24 matches shown on Sky Sports at 8pm on Mondays or Fridays at 7.
How football fans with Sky Sports and BT Sport can save £90 a year
Package 6 - 10 matches shown on Amazon on one bank holiday during the season and 10 matches on Boxing Day. Package 7 - 20 matches shown on BT Sport from two midweek fixture weeks. Amazon has a slice of the action this year Image: Bloomberg Read More.