- The Rugby World Cup schedule starts on September 20 and finishes on November 2: here's when every match is on live.
- Russia game at 6.
- The Rugby World Cup has entered the knockout stages with England still in the hunt to secure the trophy for the first time since
- Will the RWC quarter-finals throw up any shocks?
Success: Due to the high tournament viewing figures, the cost of broadcasting rights has soared Getty Images Rugby World Cup TV Coverage Fast becoming one of the most anticipated and watched sporting events in the world, the rights to televise the Rugby World Cup every four years have become sought after by most broadcasting companies.
Considering the tournament was a huge success, the costs have soared. But who has secured the tournament rights? In it was announced that ITV have secured the broadcasting rights for the Rugby World Cup in Japan, as well as the tournament held in France. Great events are built on great partnerships and we are excited to be working with ITV, a long-term supporter of Rugby World Cup, to further fan-experience and rugby growth within the UK over the next eight years.
S4C are showing live coverage of the opening match, all of Wales pool games and certain knockout matches as well. But for those of you looking to enjoy the tournament on the radio do not fret either as BBC Radio 5 Live or Sports Extra will provide commentary on all 48 matches.
- England in training for the Rugby World Cup Image: Getty Images Get the biggest daily stories by email Subscribe We will use your email address only for the purpose of sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights Thank you for subscribingWe have more newsletters Show me See our privacy notice Could not subscribe, try again laterInvalid Email Rugby's biggest sporting event kicks off on Friday in Japan - for the very first time.
- Italy, on the other hand, is coming off a huge loss to France, which they suffered in Paris last week.
- Live on TV Guide to the Six Nations , kick off times, fixtures, tickets and tv listings The Six Nations will once again see the England , France , Ireland , Italy , Scotland and Wales international rugby union teams take each other on over the course of five thrilling rugby-packed weekends of fixtures. This is an international competition that takes place annually, with each of the six sides playing each other once.
- See all the quarter-final action, wherever you are Shares Image credit: Rugby World Cup Has it really been four years? It seems only last month Japan were causing the upset of the last Rugby World Cup by beating South Africa in the pool stage, and now they face the same team in the quarter-finals on home turf.
- A wounded Ireland are put to the sword by a dashing Argentina side, full of vim and vigour, under the Millennium Stadium roof.
A VPN provider like ExpressVPN can protect your privacy as well as unblock geo-locked content so you can access your home broadcasters coverage even when away from home. Try risk free with a 30 day money back trial.