F1 live london hamilton Online? The season?
- Hamilton had been expected to lead the billing in front of his home crowd as F1 takes over the capital for a demonstration run in the build-up to Sunday's British Grand Prix.
- Imagine the cars racing down The Mall. In Montreal for the Canadian Grand Prix weekend, the city shuts down Crescent Street for a party, which sees F1 drivers in attendance at intervals.
- Billy Torrence 3. With the fifth Top Fuel triumph of his career, the elder Torrence moved into fourth in the Top Fuel standings, just 71 points behind his son with two races remaining in the Countdown.
- A British Grand Prix has been held every year since, but its future is now uncertain. Two years ago, Silverstone decided to activate a break clause in the existing multi-year deal with Formula One, which would mean the there was no British Grand Prix currently scheduled beyond this summer.
Anonymous not verified 13 Jul Lewis Hamilton says he felt he 'prepared as best he could' for this weekend's British GP after opting against attending the F1 Live London event.
Lewis Hamilton says he felt he 'prepared as best he could' for this weekend's British Grand Prix after opting against attending the F1 Live London event in favour of a two-day holiday in Greece.
The three-time Formula 1 world champion was the only driver absent from the F1 Live London event at Trafalgar Square which was organised as build-up to the British Grand Prix and the British driver was hit by a backlash from some fans for his no-show.
Hamilton heads into the British Grand Prix with a point deficit to F1 world championship leader Sebastian Vettel after losing further ground in Austria after battling back from his grid penalty for an unscheduled gearbox change.
Facing the media during the Thursday FIA drivers' press conference, Hamilton has defended his decision and feels it was his best way to prepare for an 'intense' home race which he considers a must-win Grand Prix.
- The landmark show saw all 10 teams and every driver except Lewis Hamilton descend on central London for a demo from Trafalgar Square down to Whitehall and Horse Guards Parade.
- On his debut at the Australian Grand Prix , he finished third, becoming the 13th driver to finish on the podium on his debut.
- Lewis Hamilton clarifies India 'poor place' comments CNN - Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton wrote he feels like "giving up on everything" in a series of emotional messages on his social media account Tuesday. The Mercedes driver, who leads this season's title race as he chases a sixth world crown, labeled the world "a mess" before encouraging people to go vegan in his Instagram story , which is no longer available to view.
- Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page Send by Email All the current Formula 1 drivers at F1 Live London, save for Lewis Hamilton Yesterday was a historic moment for Formula One that saw iconic race cars from across several decades race down the streets of Trafalgar Square and leave plenty of rubber behind, as most of the drivers ignored the directive not to do donuts just inches away from the crowds.
- He was the only one of the 20 drivers not to take part, instead opting to take a two-day holiday in Greece as the best way to prepare.
The championship is the most important thing so coming to the home of motorsport and such an intense weekend as every year it is a must win for a British driver so I've tried to prepare the best I could. Other people have other ways of doing it.
I love this Grand Prix and I love this race so I don't feel yesterday plays any role in how great a race weekend this is for me.