Dear participants of 10th FIMBA Maxibasketball European Championship,
it is only one week until the begining of our big event. It is our honour to host you all in European City of Sport 2018.
To make your arrival without problems, here are some informations about registration/accreditation process.
Before any other actions all teams need to make registration. Registration office will be in Hotel Habakuk, Pohorska ulica 59, Maribor.
Registration office will be open:
Thursday, 21. June: 13.00 – 22.00
Friday, 22. June: 9.00 – 20.00
Saturday, 22. June: 8.00 – 16.00
At the registration process team delegate must bring:
– signed WAIVER OF RIGHT DISCLOSURE AND RESPONSIBILITY COMMITMENT (in the attchement) for each participant. For example – if your team counts 15 members delegate need to give 15 signed waivers. Waivers must be originals not copies or anything else!!!
– copies of personal document (ID card or passport) for all those team members that don’t have FIMBA licence. You can still make FIMBA licenes on http://www.fimbaplayercenter.net/index.php/en/register-my-license to avoid long registration procedure.
– team delegate will sign another DELEGATE FORM where he will guarantee that all signs on players vaiwers are real. Team delegates will get this document in registration office.
Some teams will have to pay additional money in case:
– of more than 15 team members
– transport from airports
– not using our official booking servise for hotels but payed fee with discount
After the registration/accreditation process is finished ant team is confirmed, you will get bags for all participants with organizer gifts, Overtime magazine, accreditation cards, vouchers for social party…
Please note that without registration of the team and accreditation cards there will be no possibility of training or playing games so come first at registration center.
Please note that registration office is only for registration purpose. You will get all other informations at Info and tourist point in front of registration office.
Please note that we will only make registration process for complete team.
Don’t hasitate to ask if you have any other questions. At the time of FIMBA event you can always write on our official e-mail. Our office after registration process is finished will be in a purple hous in front of Sport Hall Tabor.
Contact person: Gregor Mlakar +386 51 372 698